Fine Formal Fences & Gates
Always built to last. By careful choice of materials, not just in the timber but fixings and furniture (gates and latches).
- Wherever possible locally sourced raw materials are used.
- These materials are processed by local sawmills.
- Good quality structural materials are used (oak, cedar, chestnut) so environmentally damaging treatments are not needed.
- Tanalised timber is avoided at all costs.
- Posts are generally sunk further into the ground than your usual fence and set in crushed limestone (or other local aggregate).